Our licensed professional staff has extensive experience in mental health settings, certification in substance abuse counseling, and advanced training in individual, group, and family therapy. All of our professional staff participate in continuing education and training programs.
Mental Health Services
- Individual Therapy
- Marital Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Divorce Counseling for Families, Children, or Individuals in Transition
- Anger Management Counseling
Substance Abuse Treatment
- Group Counseling for Substance Abusers in all Stages of Abuse and Recovery.
- Drug Abuse After-Care Program
- Driving Under the Influence Recovery Program (IDRC Approved)
- Monday - Thursday
- 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. - Noon
We accept insurance, and for those with limited resources, we provide a sliding fee based upon one's ability to pay.
Our mission is to provide area residents with comprehensive, high-quality, affordable, outpatient counseling services, educational and prevention programs, as well as providing displaced homemakers of Passaic County and surrounding towns with the vocational and social skills necessary to reenter the workforce.Contact Us