Program For Displaced Homemakers
- Are you separated, contemplating leaving your marriage, or in the process of divorcing?
- Are you a widow, or is your spouse disabled?
- Are you a victim of domestic abuse?
- Do you need to seek employment, find better paying work or grade your skills in order to advance?
- Do you need emotional support and help to figure out what to do next in your life?
- Would you like to attend computer classes, support groups and workshops on job-related topics in a confidential and supportive environment?
- Would information about the legal system and your rights in divorce help you make better decisions?
- Are you concerned about choosing the right type of work, writing a resume, negotiating salary or interviewing confidently?
Women In Transition is a free program for eligible women in Passaic County and the surrounding area. For more information and an intake interview email email@example.com or call (973) 694-9215.
Monday - Friday
10:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.
Open Monday Evenings